TDA Immigration will provide you with a fixed quotation so that our fees are agreed in advance. The fees listed on this page are indicative only and reflect the normal range for the corresponding type of service. However, as every application is different the final quote provided to you will be based on the complexity of your individual case.
No fees are payable until you sign a contract that details the service we will provide you. TDA Immigration provides free 30 minute initial consultations so that you know what you are signing up for.
ALL PRICES QUOTED BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE GST. GST is 15%.
Skilled Migrant Category
Graduate Job Search (open)
Graduate Work Experience (2 year)
Long Term Skill Shortage List
General (tourism or visiting family)
Parent and Grandparent
Section 61 of the Immigration Act
Resident Visa Appeal - SMC
Resident Visa Appeal - Business
Resident Visa Appeal - Family
INZ Chief Executive
Immigration and Protection Tribunal
$500 - $2,000
Residence - Skilled Migrant Category
TDA is renowned for winning many so-called "impossible" applications. If you engage TDA to represent you, we will manage your application from start until the final decision. Our assistance includes:
- Assisting with your employment agreement and job description
- Determining the most appropriate ANZSCO code for your employment
- Guiding you and/or your employer through the application process and advising on the types of inquiries Immigration New Zealand may undertake
- Advising you on the evidence required to prove the skilled nature of your employment
- Writing all submissions in response to any concerns raised by Immigration New Zealand
Residence - Business Categories
Business category applications are usually highly complex. The applicant's documentation generally requires an assessment by someone with specialist financial management skills. At TDA your application, assessments and submissions will be overseen by the former Minister of Immigration who wrote and introduced investor and business policies for New Zealand.
- We will analyse your financial documentation
- Our submissions will clearly describe to Immigration New Zealand how your funds were earned lawfully
- We will write your business plan
- We will prepare your financial forecast and cash flow forecast
- We will write all submissions in response to any concerns raised by Immigration New Zealand
Residence - Family Category
There are countless stories of couple's providing all the evidence they can think of to prove their relationship only to be told by Immigration New Zealand that the evidence is "not sufficient". Some couples can't remember the name of a movie they saw 5 years ago which leads Immigration New Zealand to doubt the genuineness of their relationship. Horror stories are common, but TDA Immigration has a proud history of assisting people to keep their family unit intact, often when all hope had seemed lost. Some notable success stories with TDA include:
- A 22 year old Indian male married to a 61 year old kiwi wife. The couple had been declined when they approached TDA, but were granted residence with a subsequent application managed by TDA.
- A couple had been overstayers for more than 10 years and were being held in jail pending deportation. Residence was eventually granted after TDA became involved.
- Residence cancelled after INZ discovered a dependent child had been in a partnership relationship when father's residence application approved. Residence was granted after TDA became involved.
- Male applicant had 9 children with 3 different women. At one stage, all 3 women were pregnant. TDA took over and even though it took several years, today all 3 women and all 9 children are in New Zealand.
Your case may be difficult but, if there is a solution to your problem, we will find it.